Come Visit Us!
Check out our Event Schedule or our Facebook page for scheduled visiting days throughout the spring and summer where you can meet the animals, hear their stories, and maybe even get cow kisses or goat nuzzles.
We love our volunteers and the animals do too! You can help with barn cleaning, weeding, repairs, and general farm upkeep to help ensure the animals’ health, comfort, and well-being.
We graciously accept monetary donations as well as checks, cash, or credit. Check out the Wish List below for items that we need.
Visit our Meet the Animals section to sponsor an animal in our care. You may come to visit him or her on visiting days and we will waive your entrance fee.
Become a for the Animals sanctuary member and we will waive your entrance fee on visiting days.
Spread the Word
Tell your friends and family about us!
Share our Facebook events, Tweet about us, come visit and post pics on Instagram!
Help animals every day by eliminating meat, dairy, and eggs from your diet. Just by changing what you eat and wear, you can make a bigger difference and save more animals than most sanctuaries can fit on their property.
These are things that we can always use here at the sanctuary. Thank you so very much!
• Work gloves (please no leather or any animal product trim).
• Tractor Supply, Agway, Target, and Kmart gift cards.
• Carrots, apples, bananas, corn on the cobs, canned corn, pumpkins, watermelon, and broccoli.
• Pitch forks, shovels, retractable razor blades, bungee cords, and wheelbarrows.
• Cat litter, cat food both hard and soft.
• Paper towels, towels, blankets.
• Farm equipment: tractor, trailer, hay wagon, backhoe etc.